Education to meet tomorrow's challenges.
To create a positive learning environment that promotes high achievement, responsible citizenship, and success for all.
Joel Foster- Superintendent
Dan Huff - High School/Middle School Principal
Mrs. Aimee Wedeking - Elementary Principal & Curriculum Director
Photo - Compliments from Voss Studio
North Butler Core Values
• Respect • District Unity • Visionary Leadership/Instruction
• Continuous Improvement • Effective Communication • Teamwork
North Butler Goals
North Butler Guiding Philosophy
- Improve student performance in all academic areas
- Support 21st Century Skills in the curriculum
- Ensure a high performing staff with exemplary practices
- Provide equitable and adequate resources
- Provide a safe and purposeful environment
- Promote community unity and support for school programs
Guiding students for success!